Sunday, April 11, 2021

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #543 ~ 4 x 4 Photos

 Hello Scrapbooking Friends


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge ~ LM #543.  Since April is the 4th month of the year ~ include at least one 4 x 4 photo on your layout.  (You can include more than one and you can include other sizes, as well.)


Here is my layout:



For this layout I used 4 ~ 4 x 4 photos of my cat Sonny helping hubby eat Cheerios!  Sonny loves them!


For this layout I used an old Sizzix Trophy die and the Round Table alphabet dies.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see what the Designers have made for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous layout. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, love the top left photo, your baby posed picture perfect for you, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful!
    thats so cute cat!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!