Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Aris Plays Jazz Music

  Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


Did you know that Aris is a huge fan of Jazz Music??  Well she is and she can can sure blow a good tune!



Ingredients:

Lea'abilitie Jazz Music die
Music Notes die
Purple card stock
Watercolor paper
Black Shimmer paper
Lime Green paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with Purple card stock.  I took a Twisted Citron, Mustard Seed and Seedless Preserves distress oxide and put some of the ink onto my craft sheet.  I spritzed the ink with water and then took a piece of acetate and dipped that into the inks and smooshed it onto the Watercolor paper.  I took some Black ink and the Fairy Hugs Aris stamp and stamped that onto the middle of the watercolor paper several times to get the black ink onto the paper.  I took the Lea'abilitie Jazz Music die and some Black Shimmer paper and Lime Green paper and cut out the Jazz Music in each color. I glue the Black Jazz Music onto the Lime Green one and added that to the card.   I took the Music Notes die and some Black Shimmer paper and cut out the notes and added them to the top of the card.


Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the Fairy Stamper Store often as they are always getting in NEW products!!





4 comments:

  1. Fabulous music card, your fairy sure can play the tunes, awesome card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful design with that pretty fairy and wonderful colors in the background.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!