Monday, March 8, 2021

Saint Patrick's Day Wishes

 Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I have a fun card to share with you that I made with my new Colorado Craft Company Anita Jeram 4 Leaf Clover stamp set.  I really love all the Anita Jeram stamps and I want them all!



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Watercolor paper
Distress oxides Worn Lipstick, Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron
Black ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Watercolor paper, my blending brushes and Worn Lipstick, Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron distress oxide and blended them onto the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the 4 Leaf Clover Stamps and stamped them onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and then used the 4 Leaf Clover dies to cut it out and add it to the card.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love this image - so cute! The background is amazing! Such a happy little card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super fun St. Patrick's day card. I love the fun background for that cute image too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy, wonderfully pretty card. The rainbow of hues in the background is splendidly uplifting + cheerful.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!