Thursday, March 11, 2021

Fairy Stamper Hugs Challenge #2

 Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


Today is the start of the Fairy Stamper Hugs Challenge and this is our 2nd Challenge!


We want everyone to participate and have fun with our Challenges!  The theme for our Challenges is Anything Magical! Only NEW projects can be entered into the Challenge.  There will be a winner of each challenge and your prize will be a $15 Gift Card to the Fairy Stamper Store.


Here is my card for this Challenge:



 For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with Light Blue Paper.  I took a piece of Water paper, inked the edges with VersaFine Clair Ink Warm Breeze and added that to the card base.  I took some Black ink and the Fairy Hugs Luna stamp and stamped it twice onto the paper.  I the Fairy Hugs Leafy Scrolls stamp and Black ink and stamped them onto the bottom sides.  I took the Fairy Hugs Moon Tree Stamp and Black ink and stamped that on the bottom of the paper.   I took the Poppystamps Gentle Wave Collage die and two different shades of Aqua paper and cut out the waves and added them to the card.  I took some Iridescent Clear Droplets and added them to the card to look like bubbles.

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the Fairy Stamper Store often as they are always getting in NEW products!!


4 comments:

  1. What a great underwater design. I love the images you used for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a serene, tremendously lovely design. It has such a soothing, peaceful soul.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!