Sunday, February 21, 2021

You Are My World

Hello Blogging Friends!


Today I have another card to share with you that I made for a Turner Syndrome Butterfly!





For this A2 card I started by taking a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Salty Ocean distress oxide, and a blending brush.  I used the blending brush to apply the Salty Ocean distress oxide to the paper.  I spritzed the paper with water and then dried it with my heating tool.  I took the Waffle Flowers Lacy Layers die and cut that out.  I took the Lil' Inker Designs One Love Stamp set and stamped that onto the card with VersaMark and then heat embossed it with Green embossing powder.  I added some white butterflies and the sentiment to the card.


I am entering this card in the Double D Challenge "Anything with a HEART"





Be sure to stop by the Double D Challenge Blog to see all the great cards made for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


3 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful Lori! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Anything with a Heart’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you were able to link up with us at Double D Challenge Hearts. I love this image of the world in a heart shape. Very cleaver, Lori!
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!