Saturday, February 20, 2021

You Are Braver Than You Believe

 Hello Blogging Buddies! 


Today I have another Butterfly card for the Turner Syndrome Butterflies out there!



For this card I started by taking a piece of Peach paper to make the card base.  I than took a piece of LemonCraft Grow Old With Me 6 x 6 paper and cut it down to A2 size, inked the edges with Tea Dye distress ink and added it to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and one of the Butterflies from the Simon Says Stamps Beautiful Butterflies stamp set and stamped that onto my paper.  I colored it in with Y15 Copic marker.  I cut it out with the Simon Says Stamps Beautiful Butterflies dies and added it to my card.  I took Black ink and the Pretty Pink Posh Simple Sayings: Brave sentiment stamp and stamped that onto the card underneath the butterfly.  I took some Peach and White Bakers Twine and wrapped that around the card and tied a bow on the left hand upper corner.


I hope you will check out the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness 3rd Annual Blog Hop and Card Challenge!!  There are lots of great prizes to be won!  The link to the hop is at the top of my blog!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lori. I have reached out to the person who designed The Beautiful You stamp set by Inspired by Stamping to see if there is a way to get you a set since they are no longer in business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card design and a wonderful sentiment which is perfect for this cause.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!