Saturday, February 27, 2021

Beautiful Butterflies for the TS Butterflies

Hello Blogging Friends!!


February is almost over so that means that Turner Syndrome Awareness Month is just about up!  But we still have more to go with bringing awareness of TS to everyone.  


Today I have a couple more butterfly cards to share with you.


Here is my first card:



I love this die set from Sue Wilson Butterfly Striplet, I think it makes such an elegant and simple card.



For this A2 card I used Watercolor paper and this beautiful sentiment stamp from Impression Obsession that a friend of mine told me about called Delight in the Beauty that I stamped with VersaMark and then heat embossed with Clear embossing powder.  Next I smooshed some distress oxides onto it the paper, heat set it and then cut it out with the Waffle Flower Lacy Layers die and added it to a Pink card base. I got these beautiful Watercolor Butterflies from Miss Ink Stamps and added three of them to the card!  When I saw these Watercolor Butterflies on the sit I just had to get them right away!


I hope you will check out the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness 3rd Annual Blog Hop and Card Challenge!!  There are lots of great prizes to be won!  The Card Challenge ends on Sunday, February 28th!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!