Friday, February 26, 2021

Migration of Beauty

Hello Blogging Friends!


Today I have 2 butterfly cards dedicated to the Turner Syndrome Butterflies that I made with the beautiful Unity Stamps Migration of Beauty stamp .



For this A2 card I stamped the Migration of Beauty stamp with VersaMark onto Neenah Desert Storm paper and then heat embossed with White embossing powder.  I colored in some of the wings with a Pink Copic marker.



For this A2 card I stamped the Migration of Beauty stamp with VersaMark onto Neenah Desert Storm paper and then heat embossed with Black embossing powder.  I colored in the butterflies with Purple and Blue brush pens.  I stamped the sentiment Black Sparkle embossing powder and attached that to a Purple card base.


I hope you will check out the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness 3rd Annual Blog Hop and Card Challenge!!  There are lots of great prizes to be won!  The Card Challenge ends on Sunday, February 28th!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

4 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!