Monday, February 1, 2021

Fairy Stamper Wildflower Card

 Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


I made this card with the Fairy Hugs Wildflowers stamp.



Ingredients:

Jaded Blossom Stylized Scallop Rectangle die
White card stock
Cream paper
Black patterned paper
Handmade paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of ivory paper and added that to the card base.  I then took the Jaded Blossom Stylized Scallop Rectangle die and the Black patterned paper and cut that out and added it to the card.  I took a piece of handmade paper that I made over the summer and cut that out with the size down Scallop Rectangle and then I took some Black ink and the Fairy Hugs Wildflowers stamp and stamp that onto the paper and added that to the card.  I love the simplicity of the beautiful Wildflowers stamp.

Be sure to join our Fairy Stamper Facebook group to see all the latest inspiration from the design team and from members.  This is YOUR group where you can ask questions, get inspired and share your projects with us!


You can purchase these supplies at the Fairy Stamper Store.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fairy hugs wildflower and pretty scalloped background, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!