Monday, February 1, 2021

2 Crafty Critter Crazies February Challenge

  Hello Blogging & Critter Loving Friends!!


Well it is February 1st and that means a new challenge on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies February Challenge starts today!


Our theme is always Anything Goes + a Critter to enter the challenge.


We are sponsored this month by Beccy's Place and they generously provided images for the Design Team to use for our inspiration projects.



For my card I used the Fairy Travels digi stamp to make my card.


  

Ingredients:

Neenah Solar White paper
Green card stock
Copic markers
Hello stamp
Black ink

For this A2 card I started out by printing Beccy's Place Fairy Travels digi stamp onto Neenah Solar White paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and cut it out with the Gina Marie Big and Little Pierced Rectangle die.  I took some Green card stock and made the base of the card and glued the colored image onto that.  I took some Black ink and the Hello stamp and stamped that up in the right hand corner of the card.


Hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge!


You have until 8 pm (Pacific time) on February 25th  to enter your project.

I am entering this card into Beccy's Place February Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh this is so cute, beautiful coloring, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous Lori, you've done a wonderful job with the colouring. I love the die you used to cut out the image panel, the border looks great. Excellent colour choice for the card stock base too. Love it.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!