Monday, January 4, 2021

Flowers and Ferns

   Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


Today I am sharing this Flowers and Ferns card that I made with some Fairy Hugs stamps that I purchased from the Fairy Stamper Store.



Ingredients:

Fairy Hugs Stamps Fantasy Flowers 

Fairy Hugs Stamps Fern Leaves

Fairy Hugs Stamps Flying Owl

Tumbled Glass distress oxide

Speckled Egg distress oxide

Salty Ocean distress oxide

Shaded Lilac distress oxide

Mowed Lawn distress oxide

Bundled Sage distress oxide

Seedless Preserves distress oxide

Peeled Paint distress oxide

Rustic Wilderness distress oxide

Black ink

White card stock

Watercolor paper


For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Watercolor paper, my blending brushes, Tumbled Glass, Speckled Egg, Salty Ocean and Shaded Lilac distress oxides and added them to the paper and then spritzed them with water and dried the paper with my heat tool.  I took the Fairy Hugs Stamps Fern Leaves and stamped the Fern Leaves with Mowed Lawn, Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint and Rustic Wilderness distress oxides across the bottom of the watercolor paper.  I took the Fairy Hugs Stamps Fantasy Flowers and I stamped the Flower tops with Seedless Preserves distress ink.  I stamped the stems with Mowed Lawn distress oxide.  I took the Fairy Hugs Stamps Flying Owl and stamped him in the sky with Black ink.


Be sure to join our Fairy Stamper Facebook group to see all the latest inspiration from the design team and from members.  This is YOUR group where you can ask questions, get inspired and share your projects with us!


You can purchase these supplies at the Fairy Stamper Store.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!