Friday, January 1, 2021

2 Crafty Critter Crazies January Challenge

 Hello Blogging & Critter Loving Friends!!


Happy New Year!!  


I hope 2021 is a much better year for all of us!!


Since it is January 1st that means it is time for a new challenge on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog.


Our theme is always Anything Goes + a Critter to enter the challenge.


We are sponsored this month by QKR Stampede and they generously
provided images to our DT use on their inspiration projects.  


For my card I used the Anywhere South digital stamp.




Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Snowflake paper
Copic markers
Gina Marie Hexagon die
Weathered Wood distress ink
Snowflake paper

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Snowflake paper, inked the edges with Weathered Wood distress ink and attached it to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and printed the QKR Anywhere South digital stamp onto the paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers and then cut it out with the Gina Marie Hexagon die.  I inked the edges with more of the Weathered Wood distress ink and added it to the card.

Hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge!


You have until 8 pm (Pacific time) on January 25th  to enter your project.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Lori! How cute is this little hitch hiker? Love the background of snowflakes too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!