Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Dies R Us Challenge ~ Christmas

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Wow!  It's December 1st today!  It is hard to believe!  So that means that a new challenge starts on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog today and the theme for this challenge is Christmas!  Just remember to use a die brand that Dies R Us sells.


Here is my card for this challenge:  



Ingredients:

Die-Versions Santa Sleigh (no longer available but you could use the Frantic Stamper Santa's Sleigh die)
Tim Holtz Tree Line die (but you could use the Poppystamps Tree Line Hill die)
White card stock
Cinnamon paper
White paper
Yellow paper
Black paper
Ice paper
Green paper
Sentiment stamp
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Ice paper and added that to the base of the card.  I took some Green paper and the Tim Holtz Tree Line die, but you could use this Poppystamps Tree Line Hill die instead, and I added that to the bottom of the card.  Next I took the Tutti Designs Gingerbread House die and some White, Cinnamon and Yellow paper and cut it out in each of the colors.  I inlaid the Cinnamon and Yellow paper parts into the White Gingerbread House base and added that to the card.  I took some Black paper and the Die-Versions Santa's Sleigh and cut that out, you could use the Frantic Stamper Santa's Sleigh die instead, and added it to the card.  I took the sentiment stamp and some Black ink and stamped that onto the card.

Don't forget to check our Sister Store in Canada with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts.



I hope you will come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


Click below for:

10 comments:

  1. Awesome, beautiful, it looks like a yummy gingerbread cookie, awesome card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful Christmas card and I love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely detailed gingerbread house, so pretty! Darling Santa with sleigh, too! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! This is fabulous Lori! What darling gingerbread house!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a awesome scene you have created Lori! Your gingerbread house looks good enough to eat! LOL Well done my friend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santa is for sure heading down that chimney! The gingerbread house is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that house!! What a cute Christmas scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have done intricate inlay like this and I know the labor o love that it is.... no matter how careful i am I always end up losing one or two pieces. This is really worth your effort. I love the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your adorably cute gingerbread scene, your card makes me want that gingerbread house (at least I don't think I have it...hah!).

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness, Lori, all of a sudden I wanted some gingerbread cookies. Your card looks that delicious :-) A lot of die in-laying, but it was well worth it. Love it! Lena xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!