Monday, November 30, 2020

To The Moon & Back

 Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


Today I am sharing a card I made with the Fairy Hugs Full Moons stamp.


Here is my cards:



Ingredients:

To The Moon & Back die
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Constellations paper
Yellow paper
Black paper
VersaMark
Gold embossing powder
Tea Dye distress ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with Neenah Desert Storm Paper.  I took the Constellations paper, inked the edges with Tea Dye distress ink and added that to the card base.  I took some Yellow paper and the To The Moon & Back die and cut out the sentiment and added that to the top of the card.  I took a piece of Black paper, the Fairy Hugs Full Moons stamp and some VersaMark and stamped that onto the Black paper.  I heat embossed it with Gold embossing powder and then fussy cut out the moon and added that to the card.


You can find the Fairy Hug stamps over at the Fairy Stamper Store.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!