Saturday, October 10, 2020

Welcome Wreath

 Hello Blogging Friends!


Today I am sharing a Fall card with you.  I used several Tim Holtz Thinlits to make it.



Ingredients:

Lil Inker Designs Welcome die
White card stock
Woodgrain paper
Brown paper
Green paper
Gold paper
Copper paper
Brown and White Bakers Twine
Brown ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took the Woodgrain paper, inked the edges with Brown ink and added it to the card base.  I took the Tim Holtz Funky Wreath die and some Brown paper and cut out the wreath and added it to the card.  Next I took scraps of paper and the Tim Holtz Wildflowers Stems 1 and 2 and the Fall Foliage dies and cut out the stems and added them to the wreath.  I took some Brown and White Bakers Twine made a bow and added that to the wreath.  I took the Lil Inker Designs Welcome die and the Copper paper and cut out Welcome 3 times and layered them together and added it to the card underneath the wreath.

I am entering this card in the Double D Challenge ~ Wreath Challenge.


Here is the mood board for this challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori



3 comments:

  1. Oh Lori your Fall welcome wreath is GORGEOUS! Well done!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Wreath’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous. I love your wreath design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully created Fall wreath Lori, love how you have used the combination of dies, I have the wildflower ones and have never used them, now you have inspired me to get them out! Thank for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!