Friday, October 9, 2020

Happy Halloween

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing this sweet card that I made with Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Patricia loves Pumpkins stamp.



Ingredients:

Scalloped Square frame die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves die
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Black paper
Orange patterned paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Imagine Sheer Shimmer Stix

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Orange patterned paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Patricia Loves Pumpkins stamp and stamped that on the paper.  I colored the image with Copic markers and then cut it out with the Scalloped Square Frame die and added the center to the card.  I took some Black paper and the Scalloped Square Frame and placed the frame around the image.  I took some scrap paper and the Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves die and cut out three leaves and added them to the card.


I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge ~ Make it Sparkle.


3 comments:

  1. Stamping Bella is so cute, Lori! Your bright Halloweenie colors and pretty background make it a wonderful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!