Friday, October 23, 2020

October ~ What it means to me!

 Hello Blogging Friends!


I made a card for the Double D Challenge  ~ October ~ What it means it you?


Well I love Fall!  I love the colorful leaves and all the wonderful pumpkins and of course it isn't Fall without Scarecrows!  So here is my card:



Ingredients:

Quickutz Scarecrow from a long time ago
 Cottage Cutz Pumpkins and Vines (retired)
Quickutz Pumpkin from long ago
White card stock
Blue Marble paper
Various scraps of paper
Black ink
Tumbled Glass distress ink
Green paper
Orange paper


For this 5 X 7 inch card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Blue Marble paper, inked the edges with Tumbled Glass distress ink and added that to the card base.  Next I took a piece of Green paper and the Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillside die and cut out the grass and added that to the card.  I took various scraps of paper and the Qucickutz Scarecrow and cut him out, pieced him together and added him to the card.  I took some Orange paper and the Quickutz Pumpkin die and the Cottage Cutz Pumpkins and Vine dies and cut out the pumpkins and placed them onto the card.  I took some scraps of Black paper and the Impression Obsession Cats die set and cut out the cats and added them to the card.  I took some Black ink and the Hey Pumpkin sentiment from the Simon Says Stamps Halloween stamp set and stamped that onto the card.

Now hop on over to the Double D Challenge Blog to see all of the wonderful cards made for the October ~ What it means to you? Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori



3 comments:

  1. What a cute little scarecrow! Adorable little scene you've put together, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute and fun! A great Fall scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is too cute Lori! Yes I love Fall too ... just makes you feel good doesn't it? The crisp air, the beautiful color of leaves ... just makes ya smile!! Love your scarecrow ... too cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘October’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!