Thursday, October 22, 2020

Lavinia World Challenge #38

 Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


Today is the start of a new magical challenge on the Lavinia World Challenge Blog ~ Lavinia World Challenge #38


Here is my card for this challenge:



Ingredients:

Black Twinkle embossing powder
Under the Sea embossing powder
Totally Teal embossing powder
Purple marker
White card stock


For this 5" by 7" card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of the DreamScapes Colorburst paper and VersaMark and the Jalandhar stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I heat embossed it with Black Twinkle embossing powder. I took the VersaMark ink and the Sea Flower and stamped that onto the paper and then heat embossed it with Totally Teal embossing flower, but it didn't really show up.  I took the VersaFine Clair Warm Breeze ink and the Fern Heads stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored in Jalandhar with a Purple marker and then added some White dots with my Uni POSCA White Paint Pen.  I took the Bubbles stamp and VersaMark and stamped some bubbles onto the paper.  I heat embossed the bubbles with Under the Sea embossing powder.  I took a sponge and the VersaFine Clair Warm Breeze and rubbed that around the edges of the paper and then I added that to the card base.

Here is a another picture so you can see the glitter embossing powder a bit better!



The theme for Lavinia World Challenges is always "Anything Goes" using a stamped image (sorry no digi stamps, but rather rubber or clear stamps are perfect).  The winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to Lavinia World.


Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!

Lavinia World now has their very own Facebook group called Anything Lavinia.



Not only can you share any of your projects that use Lavinia products (stamps and papers), you can also enter our challenges there!  There is a specific Album for each challenge for you to upload your projects.  If you enter tour challenge on the Lavinia World Challenges blog, the theme is Anything Goes.  If you enter our challenge via the Anything Lavinia facebook group, it must include a Lavinia product (stamps or papers).  Entries from both Lavinia World Challenges and Anything Lavinia will be combined and one winner will be chosen by the Designers to receive a $15 Gift Certificate from Lavinia World.





Thanks for stopping by!!






 

7 comments:

  1. Lori your card is just stunning, the colors just beautiful, I felt like I was looking through the ocean window, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing. Love how well the glittery embossing powder works to highlight the details of this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a fabulous card, Lori! I love the colors you use and the gorgeous way you use embossing powder..it just sparkles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you used and all sparkly goodness makes it absolutely gorgeous! Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with that jellyfish stamp, Lori! You've created a beautiful scene with luscious colors! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty I have yet to get this stamp I need to beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!