Sunday, September 27, 2020

Fall Sunflowers

 Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I have a fun Fall card to share with you!



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Burlap paper
Yellow paper
Brown paper
Green paper
Brown ink
Copic markers


For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Burlap paper, inked the edges with Brown ink and added it to the card base.  I took the Honey Bee Stamps Fall Bouquets Honey Cuts and the different colors of paper and cut out all the flowers.  I took some Neenah Desert Storm paper to cut out the pumpkin and I colored it with Copic markers.  I assembled the pumpkin and flowers onto the card.

I am entering this card in the Honey Bee Stamps Buzzworthy Challenge #60.




Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!