Monday, September 28, 2020

Boo to you!

 Hello Blogging Friends!


I love this time of year with Halloween coming!  It is so much fun making Halloween cards!  



Ingredients:

White card stock
Orange paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Tumbled Glass distress ink
Brown paper
Black paper
Boo sentiment

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Orange paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White card stock, the Stampingbell Oddball Pumpkin Pile stamp and some black ink and stamped it onto the paper.  I colored the image in with Copic makers and some Tumbled Glass distress ink.  I used the Waffle Flower Nested Dome die to cut out the image.  I took some Brown paper and cut out the base of the dome and some Black paper to cut out the handle and added them both to the image and inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card.  I took the sentiment and some Black ink and stamped that on the top of the card.



I am entering this card in the Stamping Bella Sistahood Challenge September - October 2020 on facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori



1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!