Thursday, August 13, 2020

Lavinia World Challenge #33

 Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


Today is the start of a new magical challenge on the Lavinia World Challenge Blog ~ 

Lavinia World Challenge #33


Here is my card for this challenge:



Ingredients:

Seahorse dies
Crab dies
Seaweed die
Neenah Solar White paper
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Watercolor paper
Scales patterned paper
Red paper
Green paper
Black ink
Sheer Shimmer Stix
Distress Resist Spray

For this slimline card I started by making the base of the card with Neenah Solar White paper.  I took a piece of watercolor paper, my blending brushes and Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Broken China distress oxides and added them to the paper.  I spritzed the paper with water and dried it with my heat tool, and then sprayed it with Distress Resist Spray.  I took the Scales patterned paper and the Rubbernecker Slimline Scallop die and cut it out.  I used that to determine where I would stamps my stamps onto the paper so that it would appear your looking out some windows under the sea.  I stamped Raphael with Black ink so that it looked like he was swimming by the window.  I stamped Alana with Black ink so she could be seen in the 2 lower windows.  I took some Versafine Clair Verdant and Warm Breeze and I stamped the fish from the Sea Creatures stamp set in the bottom window.  I stamped the Mini Starfish with Abandoned Coral distress ink and then fussy cut it out and added it to the outside of the top window. I took some Neenah Desert Storm paper and the Seahorse die and cut out the seahorse and added him to the middle window.  I tool some Red paper and the tiny Crab die and cut out two crabs and added them to the card.  I took some Green paper and the Coral die and cut that out and added that to the bottom window.  

The theme for Lavinia World Challenges is always "Anything Goes" using a stamped image (sorry no digi stamps, but rather rubber or clear stamps are perfect).  The winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to Lavinia World.

Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!


Lavinia World now has their very own Facebook group called Anything Lavinia.


Not only can you share any of your projects that use Lavinia products (stamps and papers), you can also enter our challenges there!  There is a specific Album for each challenge for you to upload your projects.  If you enter tour challenge on the Lavinia World Challenges blog, the theme is Anything Goes.  If you enter our challenge via the Anything Lavinia facebook group, it must include a Lavinia product (stamps or papers).  Entries from both Lavinia World Challenges and Anything Lavinia will be combined and one winner will be chosen by the Designers to receive a $15 Gift Certificate from Lavinia World.


Play in our Anything Lavinia Facebook Group
and/or our Lavinia World Challenge Blog

 Don't forget to include #laviniaworldstore on your projects and tag us at @laviniaworldstore so we can be sure to see and comment on your Lavinia projects!
Sign up to receive our Lavinia World Challenges and all the amazing inspiration from our Designers sent directly to your emails.

Please note that although we carry the full Lavinia range, we are not part of any other entity or Facebook group that carries Lavinia stamps. ONLY the cards posted to Lavinia World Challenges will be entered into the drawing for the Lavinia World prize.  Also note that the gift certificates are ONLY valid a
t the Lavinia World website.


Thanks for stopping by!!



6 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning underwater themed card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative, Lori! Love this under the water scene with all those cute little sea creatures. Wonderful make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, your card is so fun. I love your window design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful slimline underwater scene card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your underwater slimline card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful underwaterscape - perfect long word for a slimline (long) card :-) Love it, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!