Friday, August 14, 2020

Birthday Wishes

 Hello Blogging Friends!


I am back today with another Birthday card!


Ingredients:

Birthday Wishes stamp
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Dotted paper
Assorted papers from my stash
Brown ink
Black ink
Tea Dye distress ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took the Dotted paper, inked the edges with Brown ink and added that to the card.  I took some Brown paper and the Frantic Stamper Scribble Wreath die and cut out the wreath and added that to my card.  I took the Tim Holtz Wildflower Stems 1 and some scraps of paper to cut out the wildflowers.  I took the Tim Holtz Fall Foliage dies and some green paper and cut out the branch and added the stems to the card.  I took the Tim Holtz Feather Friends Bird and some paper scraps and cut out the bird, pieced it together and then inked it with Tea Dye distress ink and added it to the card.  I took the Birthday Wishes stamp and some Black ink and stamped it underneath the wreath.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!