Saturday, August 1, 2020

Dies R Us Challenge ~ Just Desserts

Hello Blogging Friends!


Happy August 1st!  Can you believe it is August already?  This year has sure been crazy!  Well since it is the 1st of the month it means that a new Challenge starts on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog and the theme for this challenge is ~ Just Desserts!


Here is my card for this challenge:

 

Ingredients:

White card stock 
Neenah Solar White paper
Pink paper
Black paper
Black ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with some White card stock.  I took a piece of Pink paper and the Lawn Fawn Stitched Windy Backdrop die and ran that through my Big Shot and then I added it to the base of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the cake stamp and some black ink and stamped the cake onto the paper.  I colored the cake in with some Copic markers and then added it to the card.  I took some Black paper and the Impression Obsession Checkered Frames die and cut out the frame and added it to the card.

Here is the inside of the card:




Don't forget to check our Sister Store in Canada with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts.



I hope you will come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.



Click below for:

Thanks for stopping by!


Lori










6 comments:

  1. Looks like a yummy big slice of cake I could dive into right now!! Fabulously SWEET card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute Lori! Love your big piece of perfectly colored cake. The swirly background paired with the checkered frame is a win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a healthy slice of birthday cake! LOL Looks yummy! Great card! Hope you have an enjoyable weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a gorgeous cake with the pretty flowers! I'd take that slice with a large glass of milk, yum!! Wonderful checkered frame and swirly background, too! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one gorgeous piece of chocolate cake! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring...love that embossed background!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!