Thursday, July 30, 2020

Lavinia World Challenge #32

Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


Today is the start of a new magical challenge on the Lavinia World Challenge Blog ~ Lavinia World Challenge #32.


Here is my card for this challenge:



Ingredients:

Black ink
Colored markers
Kraft card stock

For this 6 inch by 6 inch card I started with Kraft card stock.  I took a piece of DreamScape Colourburst Paper and some Black ink and stamped the Druids Inn onto the paper.  I used various Distress Oxides along with some colored markers to color in the image.  I stamped the Slender Mushrooms Miniature with Vintage Photo distress oxide.  I stamped the Fairy Buttercups with Tea Dye Distress Oxide.  I stamped the Badgers with Black ink and colored in the White with the Uni POSCA White paint pen.  I stamped the Berry Leaves with VersaFine Clair Verdant ink.  I inked the edges with Vintage Photo distress oxide ink and then added it to the card.

The theme for Lavinia World Challenges is always "Anything Goes" using a stamped image (sorry no digi stamps, but rather rubber or clear stamps are perfect).  The winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to Lavinia World.

Now hop on over to the 


Lavinia World now has their very own Facebook group called Anything Lavinia.


Not only can you share any of your projects that use Lavinia products (stamps and papers), you can also enter our challenges there!  There is a specific Album for each challenge for you to upload your projects.  If you enter tour challenge on the 



Play in our 

 
Sign up to receive our 

t the Lavinia World website.

Thanks for stopping by!!






4 comments:

  1. Lori, this is so pretty. I love your scene and how you used color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore the scene you created. it looks so magical. Lovveeeee it

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!