Sunday, June 7, 2020

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #501 ~ It's a Celebration

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog.  We are celebrating the 500th Challenge this month ~ which is cause for celebration and we will be celebrating all month long!


LM #501 ~ Team B ~ Confetti

Confetti ~ use mists/splatters, sequins, enamel dots, a shaker element, etc. to create some confetti on your layout.


Here is my layout for LM #501:



For this layout I used pictures of the Birthday Box Exchange that took place at a Scrapbook Weekend that I went to.  I used Enamel Dots for the confetti.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team have made for this challenge.


I do hope you will join us for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous boxes and scrapbook layout, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun exchange, and a delightful remembrance page for your fun day! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!