Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Hogs and Kisses

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I have this fun pig card to share with you!  Most of the pigs I have seen in my lifetime have always had a bit of mud on them so I wanted this pig to have some too!



Ingredients:

White card stock 
Hay paper
Brown Ink
Black Ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took the Hay paper, inked the edges with Brown ink and added that to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Piggy stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored in the stamp with Copic markers and then fussy cut it out and added it to the card.  I took the Hogs & Kisses stamp and Black ink and stamped that over the pig.  

I am entering this card into the Impression Obsession "On The Farm" Challenge.





Be sure to stop by the Impression Obsession "On The Farm" Challenge to see what everyone created for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a wonderful card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute card. I like the banner on your blog too. Such pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how adorable! That pig looks so happy. She is definitely enjoying the mud! So glad you could join us for the Impression Obsession Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!