Thursday, May 7, 2020

Lavinia World Challenge #26

Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lavinia World Challenge Blog ~ 

Lavinia World Challenge #26.


Here is my card for this challenge:



Ingredients:

Mid Summer's Dream Color Burst
Watercolor paper
White card stock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Stardust Stickles
Purple Gel Pen


For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Watercolor paper, sprinkled the Mid Summer's Dream Color Bursts onto the paper and then spritzed with water and dried it with my heating tool.  I took the Luna Lights and Memento Tuxedo Black ink and stamped them across the top of the Watercolor paper. I took the Spanish Moss and stamped that with the same Black ink.  I stamped the Woodland Hares and the Bee onto the card.
I took a Purple Gel pen and colored in some of the Luna Lights.  I took a Yellow marker and colored in the Bee and I added Stardust Stickles to the Bee wings.

The theme for Lavinia World Challenges is always "Anything Goes" using a stamped image (sorry no digi stamps, but rather rubber or clear stamps are perfect).  The winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to Lavinia World.



Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!



Lavinia World now has their very own Facebook group called Anything Lavinia.




Not only can you share any of your projects that use Lavinia products (stamps and papers), you can also enter our challenges there!  There is a specific Album for each challenge for you to upload your projects.  If you enter tour challenge on the Lavinia World Challenges blog, the theme is Anything Goes.  If you enter our challenge via the Anything Lavinia facebook group, it must include a Lavinia product (stamps or papers).  Entries from both Lavinia World Challenges and Anything Lavinia will be combined and one winner will be chosen by the Designers to receive a $15 Gift Certificate from Lavinia World.






Thanks for stopping by!!









9 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! I love this and the colors are just perfect. So springlike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lori, this is so beautiful! I love the background and colors..such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!! These always look so magical to me. Love your background too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Lori! That background looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, this is so beautiful! It reminds me of a birthday party! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the background. it frames perfectly all those gorgeous stamps :*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!