Sunday, May 10, 2020

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #497 ~ Team B ~ 3 Things

Hello Blogging Friends,


Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog.


For the month of May you will be given a list of 3 things that must be included on your layout.  How much or how little you use of each item is up to you.  You can also use other things that are not on the list, but you must include the required 3 things.


LM #497 ~ Team B ~ 3 Things


Striped patterned paper
Stars (can be a paper or an embellishment)
Washi Tape (if you don't have washi tape you can use ribbon or paper strips)


Here is my layout for LM #497:


 

For this layout I used pictures of my yard in early March.  I used the striped paper, stars and since I didn't have any Washi tape I used a strip of paper for the left hand edge of the page.

Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team have made for this challenge.

I do hope you will join us for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by and please stay SAFE!


Lori






3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love those photos. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and those photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!