Thursday, January 2, 2020

Lavinia World Challenge #17

Hello Lavinia World Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lavinia World Challenge Blog:






Ingredients:

Evergreen Bough distress oxide
Wilted Violet distress oxide
Shabby Shutters distress oxide
Brushed Corduroy distress oxide
Black Soot distress oxide
Waffle Flower Magical die
Neenah Solar White paper
Watercolor paper
White paper
Black paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with Neenah Solar White paper.  I took a piece of watercolor paper and my blending brushes and Evergreen Bough, Wilted Violet and Shabby Shutters distress ink and applied them to the watercolor paper.  I then spritzed the paper with water and dried it with my heat tool.  I then took the Moments Like These, Fern Heads and Fuchsia stamp and some black ink and stamped them onto the paper.  I took some Brushed Corduroy distress ink and applied some beneath the fariy.  I took Black Soot distress ink and applied that along the bottom of the watercolor paper and then I added that to the card base.  I took some Black paper and the Waffle Flower Magical die and cut out the Magical word and the swirly lines and added them to the card.


The theme for Lavinia World Challenges is always "Anything Goes" using a stamped image (sorry no digi stamps, but rather rubber or clear stamps are perfect).  The winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to Lavinia World.


Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!


Lavinia World now has their very own Facebook group called Anything Lavinia.



Not only can you share any of your projects that use Lavinia products (stamps and papers), you can also enter our challenges there!  There is a specific Album for each challenge for you to upload your projects.  If you enter tour challenge on the Lavinia World Challenges blog, the theme is Anything Goes.  If you enter our challenge via the Anything Lavinia facebook group, it must include a Lavinia product (stamps or papers).  Entries from both Lavinia World Challenges and Anything Lavinia will be combined and one winner will be chosen by the Designers to receive a $15 Gift Certificate from Lavinia World.

Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!



Thanks for stopping by!!







12 comments:

  1. ooooh, Lori! Sweet little fairy, pondering the beauty of life. I can tell she is only thinking of sweetness and goodness by her poise. Lovely scene. Thanks for using the fuchsia. I just received that stamp, and wondered how to use it in a scene. It looks like is under a large fuchsia bush! Beautifully done! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the blue! You did a fabulous job on the background and she is so sweetly in magical foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Great colors for your background. The scene looks so peaceful and magical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - and yes, so magical looking! Loving all that blue
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and serene scene you created for this lovely fairy. The blues in the background are just perfect.
    Happy New Year.
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. The blue makes me think it is underwater. It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is absolutely magical my friend! The colors and scene look so amazing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing. Love the colors and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is super gorgeous. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lori, what a beautiful card! I want to sit with her..just seems so peaceful and like i can feel a cool mist too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn.t this the perfect background? I absolutely looove it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!