Friday, January 3, 2020

Beautiful

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Well we are just a little less then a month away from the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop that I am hosting from February 1st to the 7th!!  I am very excited and I am hoping that you all have marked your calendars for this event!!


Today I am sharing this card:



I made this card with one of the images from the beautiful digital stamp set that Jan from Jan's Digital Stamps Shop has created for the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop:



Jan is selling this beautiful stamp set for $2 and donating the whole amount to the Turner Syndrome Foundation!!  If you would like to get this beautiful digi stamp set you can find it here.


I will be selling my cards on my Cards for Charity Facebook page and all the money from the cards goes to the Turner Syndrome Foundation too!  You can go to Card for Charity and click on the photos and you will see the different albums I have with the cards I have made are up for sale.  If you see one that you would like to buy, just post a comment on the picture.  All of my cards are $3 each.


You can see a preview of the Sponsors on the blog here.


I am one of the Card Designers offering a prize on my blog, but I am actually offering 2 prizes on my blog!!  One prize will go to a random commenter and 1 prize will go to a random person who donates to the Turner Syndrome Foundation through the link on my blog post.


Here is the link to donate to the Turner Syndrome Foundation:  https://tsfusa.salsalabs.org/onlinefundraising/p/lorikobularsfundraisingpage/index.html


Here is the prize I will be giving away to a random donor:



A brand new Tonic Tim Holtz Stamping Platform.


To become eligible for this prize you can make a donation to the Turner Syndrome Foundation with the link above between now and February 7th.  The random donor winner will be posted on my blog and also on the My Turner Syndrome Blog on February 15th.


I hope to see you all on the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop during the week of February 1st through the 7th!!


You never know when this information could help someone you know!!


I am entering this card in the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge #4 ~ Anything Goes. 


Be sure to stop by Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge #4 to see all the awesome cards that were made for this challenge!  Loads of inspiration to see!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

6 comments:

  1. Well your card certainly IS beautiful Lori! Love the colors and your textured looking background! I'm looking forward to participating in the blog hop with you my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lori. Love the beautiful colors of the butterfly! Lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a stunning card.That butterfly is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you colored the butterfly from that set. I need to use some of the images from that set too since I purchased it before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lori, Love how you colored the butterfly image and incorporated it with the textured backdrop of a natural green that made it pop! Thank you for featuring one of the many images of that set on your Exquisite creation for such a great cause! Good Luck in the drawing!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, Lori, and wonderful prize! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!