Sunday, December 8, 2019

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #476 ~ Daily Holidays, Special & Wacky Days


Hello Blogging Friends,


I have some exciting news to share with you!!  I am now on the Lasting Memories Layout Design Team!  I am so excited to join the other lovely and talented designers on the team!  I had a blast being a Guest Designer for them back in October and I am thrilled to be joining them!!


The theme for December is Daily Holidays, Special & Wacky Days ~ a fun spin for this holiday season.


National Poinsettia Day is celebrated on December 12 ~ This weeks challenge is to used poinsettias on your layout in some form.


Here is my layout for this challenge:



 This layout is from Christmas 1993, exchanging presents with my in-laws.


I used some old Creative Memories paper and die cuts that I have in my stash.  Some old Creative Memories stickers, some Mrs. Grossman jingle bell stickers, My Creative Time small, medium and large Bow die, Die Versions Poinsettia 2 die and Joanna Sheen Vintage Christmas die.


Now hop on back over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see all the wonderful scrapbook pages the Design Team have made!  And why not join in on this fun challenge! 


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and page! BIG congrats on the new team too!! Fantastic news.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, fabulous use of this week's challenge. congratulations on the design team post, will look forward to watching you flourish xx Have a fabulous week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Woo hoo! Congrats to you Lori on your new design team! They're lucky to have you! What a beautiful layout and festive design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, Lori, becoming a team member at Lasting Moments! Great layout. I've been to visit each post you've done in the last few days and each one of them deserbes an individual comment but I'm running behind on getting things ready for holiday travels so am letting you know that I'll be MIA most of the rest of this month. I will visit again when I can but my internet access will be sporadic at best. Merry Christmas to you and yours and a blessed and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!