Saturday, December 7, 2019

Cards for Live Like Roo Card Drive

Hello Blogging Friends,


I am back today with a few more cards for the Live Like Roo Card Drive!  


If you would like to make some cards for this Live Like Roo Card Drive you can get all the information on Ricky Burton-Romero's blog here:  http://bromerocards.com/2019/11/13/card-fundraiser-for-live-like-roo/.  


Here are my cards:







Here is the non-profit Live Like Roo:  https://livelikeroo.org






Remember to #LiveLikeRoo


The card drive runs from November 14th to December 15th, so hurry and get those cards in the mail to Ricky!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


3 comments:

  1. Super cute cards and wonderful dog designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More cute, cute cards for a great cause. LOVE!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ADORE all of your critters makes you've been doing Lori! I think the one of the husky is especially precious! You have lots of cool dies my dear!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!