Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Another Card for the Live Like Roo Card Drive

Hello Blogging Friends,


I have another card for the Card Drive for Live Like Roo:




Ingredients:

Cottage Cutz Dog die (discontinued)
White card stock
Brown paper
Plaid paper
Red paper
White paper
Black ink
White pen

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of plaid paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card.  I took the Cottage Cutz Dog die and some Brown paper and cut out the dog, I inked the dog with Brown and Black ink.  I used a White pen for the nose.  I took some Red paper and cut out the heart and added the dog to the card.

If you would like to make some cards for this Live Like Roo Card Drive you can get all the information on Ricky Burton-Romero's blog here:  http://bromerocards.com/2019/11/13/card-fundraiser-for-live-like-roo/.  




Here is the non-profit Live Like Roo:  https://livelikeroo.org




Remember to #LiveLikeRoo


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

5 comments:

  1. Another wonderful card for the drive and for a great cause! Love this one as well.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet dog die as well as the photo of the dog and lady. I love your card. That doggy card is a darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute against the plaid paper, Lori! Great design.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!