Friday, November 1, 2019

2 Crafty Critter Crazies November Challenge

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Wow!  This year is just flying by!  Well it is November 1st and that means that there is a new challenge on the 2 Crafty Critters Crazies Challenge Blog!!


This month our sponsor is:


For my card I used the Holy Night digital stamp.

Here is my card:


Ingredients:

Scrapy Land Fancy die (retired)
Snowflake embossing folder
Neenah Solar White paper
White card stock
Blue paper
Green paper
Cranberry paper
Tim Holtz Distress Silver paint
Copic markers
Silver Snowflake stickers
Sparkly White dots
Black ink
Faded Jeans distress ink
Wink of Stella glitter pen
Pop dots


For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took the Blue patterned paper and the Snowflake embossing folder and ran that through my Big Shot.  I took the Tim Holtz Silver distress paint and brushed that lightly over the embossing, inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and printed The Paper Shelter Holy Night digital stamp onto the paper and then colored it in with Copic markers.  I took a Wink of Stella glitter pen and brushed that on her hat and on the snow.  I took the old Scrapy Land fancy die and cut it out, inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and I took some pop dots and added it to the card.  I took the Memory Box Stitched Holly Leaves die and some Green and Cranberry paper and cut out the out the holly leaves and berries and tucked them under the die cut image.  I took the Silver snowflake stickers and added them to the die cut image and I added the Sparkly White dots to the center of the snowflakes.


Now hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies November Challenge to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge!

You have until 8:00 pm (Pacific time) on November 25th to enter your project on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies November Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. The image you have used is beautiful. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lori. I love that embossed background and the bits of holly. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so elegant and beautiful Lori!! I really love the embossed snowflakes in the background too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, I love your coloring, and the embossing on your background is exquisite! I think doing the holly die cuts in kraft was a stroke of genius. Actually, I love everything about this card. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the coloring you did on the image and your choice of paper for background with the embossing. Using holly in an alternative color worked out well and gives an elegant look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your color combo for this image!!! She looks beautiful in blue and the kraft holly ties in with the muted shade of her skirt! And such a brilliant idea to use a snowflake embossing folder for the background! Wish I had thought of that myself ☺

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!