Tuesday, October 29, 2019

UnstampaBelles Challenge #94 ~ Thank You with a touch of Blue

Hello Blogging Friends,

Today I have a Thanks card that I made after reading Jennifer McGuire's post Using Scraps Creatively.

Here is my card:


Ingredients:

White card stock
Blue paper scraps
Shaped die (old)

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Blue texture paper and added that to the card.  I took some blue scraps and glued them down to a card stock base and then I used the shaped die cut (It is an older one that I am not sure who made it) and cut out the shape and added that to the card.  I took a Light Blue scrap of paper and the Serendipity Thanks die and cut that out and added it to the center of the card.



Add our button if you wish

I would also like to enter this card in the Artsystamper Challenge Blog Challenge #2 ~ Patterned Paper.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

9 comments:

  1. Love the blue tone colors on this Lori! Really great way indeed to use up some of those paper scraps!! Thanks for the inspiration my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all that blue. VERY pretty card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. I love all the different shades and patterns in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! this card is perfect for our Challenge over at Artsystamper Digitals Challenge Blog. Thanks for entering it, Lori!
    Hugs,
    Bev AKA Artsystamper

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU GO GIRL ... this is a fabulous use of scraps! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous design, Lori! Lovely choices on those blue papers. Btw, in case you haven't seen it, you were one of the winners at the Cat Lovers Hop! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever use of scraps. Thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!