Thursday, October 17, 2019

Memory Box Challenge #54 ~ Falling Leaves

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I am sharing a card I made for the Memory Box Challenge #54 ~ Falling Leaves.




I used two of my older Memory Box dies the Honey Blossom Frame and the Oak Flourish to make this card.



For this A2 card I took some green paper and the Honey Blossom Frame and cut it out and added that to a piece of homemade paper that I made with some berries and leaves from my yard.  I then took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and the Oak Flourish die and cut that out and then colored it with Copic markers and added that to the card.  I fussy cut the homemade paper around the frame and the put some foam tape on the back and attached it to the card base made with Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took some black ink and the sentiment stamp and stamped that onto the homemade paper.  I really like the way these two dies go together so well for a pretty Fall card!






I am entering this card in the Memory Box Chalelnge #54 ~ Falling Leaves.


Now hop on over to the Memory Box Challenge #54 ~ Falling Leaves to see all the wonderful cards that were made for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

4 comments:

  1. Loving your homemade paper again. VERY pretty card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous and the homemade paper looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow on the paper, Lori! Terrific fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your paper is amazing! Really gorgeous creation Lori!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!