Friday, October 18, 2019

Hope card

Hello Blogging Friends,


I can't believe it is October and I can't believe that this is the first Breast Cancer Awareness card I have made this year!



Ingredients:

Fancy Frame die
Neenah Solar White paper
Black Patterned paper
Versamark
Rose Gold embossing powder
Pink paper
Dark pink paper
Rose Copic marker

For this A1 card I started by making the base of the card with Neenah Solar White paper.  I took the Black patterned paper and the Fancy Frame die and cut it out and added it to the white card base.  I took some more of the Neenah Solar White paper, Versamark and the Casual Fridays Stamps Hope Ribbon stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I then heat embossed it with Rose Gold embossing powder and then I cut it out with the Casual Fridays Ruffled Ribbon Fri-Die.  I colored in the hearts o the ribbon with a Rose Copic marker.  I added some pop dots to the back of the ribbon and placed it on the card.  I took the two shades of Pink paper and the Casual Fridays Hope Fri-Die and cut out the hope word once in each color pink, stacked them on top of each other and added them to the card.

Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge ~ All Things Pink

and 

Let's Make Cards Facebook October 15th - 31st Ribbon Awareness


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori


7 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love the pattern in the ribbon.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm loving the die cut frame on that background paper, Lori, and the embossing is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with the floral ribbon! Thanks for sharing at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design and a great way to bring awareness too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card! The heat embossed ribbon looks stunning 😀. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! This floral design is stunning! Very lovely done my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!