Friday, August 16, 2019

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #459 ~ Cactus

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have a layout that I am going to share with you that I made for the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #459 ~ Cactus.  The theme of the challenges for August is "Plants" and this week's challenge is Cactus ~ show us a cactus or two on your layout.  


Here is my layout:





This layout is of my daughter Julie when we went to visit my brother Bob and his wife Joanne in Arizona. Julie had fun dressing up in the cowboy hat and playing with the dog.


I used several different dies for this layout.  I used my Quickutz Zelda alphabet, the Die-Versions Cactus and Lizard dies, Go Kreate Cactus dies and the Hero Arts Fancy Die Safari Sunset.


Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #459 ~ Cactus to see all the great layouts and get inspired!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori








6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout, Lori!! The pictures of Cowgirl Julie are absolutely adorable!! I love the title, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've really done a fabulous job showcasing the wonderful memory you have in the photos Lori!! Love how you've carried he cactus theme through the design to go with your detials!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a stunning layout. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and lovely photos. Great cactus theme too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your title work and the cactus elements! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout, Lori! Fabulous use of the cactus dies to give it that Arizona flavor. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!