Monday, August 5, 2019

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #458 ~ Flowers

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I have a 2 page layout of flowers in my yard and I am going to be sharing this at the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #458 ~ Flowers.


I love to look at and take pictures of flowers, especially my own garden when it is the peak of bloom!


Here is my 2 page layout:



Here is the left side page:





Here is the right side page:





For these 2 pages I used the Honey Bee Stamps Bloom Honey Cuts die and the Sue Wilson Necessities Collection - Life is a Garden die set.


Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #458 ~ Flowers to see all the beautiful layouts!!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori


7 comments:

  1. What gorgeous layouts, Lori!! Your flowers are all so beautiful!! The pictures are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers look stunning Lori! The layout looks amaizng! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible! Your garden doesn’t even look real! You are so talented, Lori, at designing and maintaining your backyard wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such gorgeous flowers and you have shared them so beautifully with these layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts, Lori, and stunning photos! I wish I had that variety of flowering plants in my garden. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these Lori.. So beautiful.. DT Toni

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!