Saturday, May 4, 2019

Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ~ Day 2

Hello Blogging Friends and Caffeine Addicts!!


Today is the second day of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!!


Here is my card for Day 2:



Ingredients:

Quickutz Lemon die
White card stock
Bo Bunny paper
Paper scraps from my stash
Victorian Velvet distress ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Bo Bunny paper, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added it to the card.  I took some yellow patterned paper from my stash, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added that to the bottom of the card.  I took the Sizzix Bigz Tea Time die and some green paper and cut out the tea cup.  I took the Frantic Stamper Tea bag die and some vellum paper and cut out the tea bag and placed it inside the tea cup and added that to the card.  I took the Quickutz lemon slice die and two different shades of yellow paper and cut out the lemon and pieced it together and placed it on the card.  I took the Teariffic Sentiment die with some pink paper and I place that on a piece of white paper, ink the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added that to the top of the card.


Now hop on over to the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop to see all the wonderful creations everyone has made!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


15 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the beautiful papers!! How creative to use vellum for the tea bag!! It looks so fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely teapot designer paper and sweet teacup too! I love the vellum teabag tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That designer paper is so pretty! I am always on the lookout at Tuesday Morning for some. Your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so soft and sweet, Lori. The pastels are lovely. You did an awesome job creating this one!
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, this is so sweet! Love all the die cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute images and looks like some great lemon tea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, pretty tea background and cute die cuts, hugs, Lori m
    Littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tea card, with a rich Summer feeling to it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!