Friday, May 3, 2019

Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop ~ Day 1


Hello Blogging Friends and Caffeine Addicts!!


Today is the first day of the Spring/Sumer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  If you have never taken part in the this Blog Hop before you should make sure to stop by the home page for all the information, you can find it here.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Deckle scissors
White card stock
Purple paper
Pink paper
Copic markers
Wilted Violet distress ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of purple paper and the Lawn Fawn Fancy Lattice Backdrop die and cut that out and added it to the card. I colored the Adornit Coffee Time Paintables with Copic makers, cut it out with a pair of Deckle scissors and then inked the edges with Wilted Violet distress ink and then attached to to some pink paper.  I cut the edges of the pink paper with the deckle scissors and then added that to the card.



Now head on over to the Spring & Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop to see all the wonderful creations!!



Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


25 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Lori!! I love the image and the pretty colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori I love this card. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love that background too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute. Great image and a great creation. TFS!!
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I like your colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the purple + pink combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card design. I love the image and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet and a great sentiment! Thanks for sharing! Hoping to see you again around the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! I love your little perking "old school" coffee pot with that darling sentiment, Lori! So sweet with the "heart" warming the pot! Fantastic card, Lori! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  10. It perked me up!
    Enjoying taking part in the Coffee Lover’s Hop again
    Susan Renshaw
    Calling All Crafters! – Answer my trivia questions for the chance of a prize

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!