Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Live Life in full Bloom

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I am sharing with you a flower card that I made using some PinkFresh Studio stamps and dies.



Ingredients:

Pinkfresh Studios Say It With Florals stamp set (no longer available)
White card stock
Green patterned paper
Green paper
White paper
Copic markers
Black ink
Bundled Sage distress ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card. I took the green patterned paper, inked the edges with Bundled Sage distress ink and added it to the card.  I took 2 of the Pinkfresh Studios Floral Square Frames dies and cut them out each in white paper and green paper. I took the green frame and placed it onto some white paper and then fussy cut the edges, and added that to the card.  I took the white flowers and colored them in with a pink Copic marker and a yellow Copic marker and thenm cut the colored flowers away from the green stem and added them to the card.  I took two sentiments from the Pinkfresh Studios Say It With Florals stamp set (no longer available) and some black ink and stamped them onto the card.

I am entering this card in the Pinkfresh Studios May Challenge ~ Anything Goes





Now hop on over to the Pinkfresh Studios May Challenge to see all the wonderful creations!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


6 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful, Lori!! I love the gorgeous flowers and the sentiments!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card full of encouraging, sweet words, Miss Lori! The flowers are gorgeous, and I like the way the card front is divided into four parts! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful with those pretty flowers on your card. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I just love this gorgeous card Lori! the blooms are stunning and I love the design with the squared image panels!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love how you you colored and pieced those florals together! Thanks so much for playing along with the May Pinkfresh Studio Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!