Friday, April 19, 2019

Husky Card

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a card that I made for the Die Cutting Divas Challenge #416 ~ Animal Abuse Awarness.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Black paper
Copic markers Warm Grays and Blue
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and the Tattered Lace Holly Husky die and cut it out.  I colored her with Copic markers in the Warm Grays.  I took a blue maker to color in the eye and attached it to the card. I took some Black paper and the Impression Obsession Checkered Frames die and cut out the frame and placed that onto the card.  I took some black ink and a sentiment from the Whimsy Stamps Adopt Don't Shop Dogs stamp set and stamped it under the husky.  I love this die so much because I have two rescued huskies that live with me!

Please be sure to stop by the Die Cutting Divas Challenge #416 ~ Animal Abuse Awareness to see all the wonderful Animal Creations!!


Here is the Inspiration Photo:





I am against Animal Abuse and I hope that you are too!!





Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori your card is gorgeous I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Lori!! The husky is so beautiful!! And what a fabulous sentiment, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Lori! Your husky is gorgeous and I love his smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty dog image. I love your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is a really stunning image Lori! What a really fabulous design and the sentiment works perfectly with this for the challenge too!! Thanks for sharing my friend! Have a great weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous husky, Lori, and you did his eyes perfectly! Great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!