Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Happy Easter!!


I hope the Easter Bunny brought everyone some nice treats today!



Ingredients:

White card stock
Purple paper
Green paper
Tan paper
Brown paper 
Black marker
Tumbled Glass distress ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card. I took a piece of two tone paper, inked the edges with Tumbled Glass distress ink and added it to the base of the card.  I took the Impression Obsession Wheelbarrow die and some brown paper and cut out the wheelbarrow.  I took the Impression Obsession Mini Bunnies die and some tan paper and cut out the bunnies.  I took some green paper and cut the Impression Obsession Smaill Grass Border die a couple of times.  I added the grass and the bunnies to the wheelbarrow and then I added the bunny filled wheelbarrow to the card.  I took a black marker and gave the bunnies eyes and noses and I colored the handles on the wheelbarrow.  I took the Impression Obsession Happy Easter die and some purple paper and cut out Happy Easter and added that to the card.

I am entering this card into the Impression Obsession Bunny Love Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


4 comments:

  1. This is SO CUTE! I JUST ordered the wheel barrow die! ;) SO SWEET!!! ;) LOOOVE BUNNIES! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love the wagon full of bunnies!! Adorable!! Happy Easter!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lori, such precious bunnies! I love the paper pieced wheelbarrow.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!