Sunday, March 24, 2019

Floral Bunny

Hello Blogging Friends!!


I have this fun bunny card to share with you today!!



Ingredients:

White card stock
Brown Gingham
Purple paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Copic markers 
Black ink
Brown ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock.  I took a piece of brown gingham paper, inked the edges with brown ink and added it to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, black ink and the Floral Bunny Ears stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I took the Bunny Face stamp and stamped that with black ink.  I colored in the bunny with Copic markers and then fussy cut it out and added it to the card.  I took some purple paper and the Happy Easter die and cut that out and added Happy Easter to to the top of the card.

I am entering this card into the following Challenges:




The Impression Obsession Challenge ~ Happy Easter!

And




I am entering this card into the Double "D" Challenge ~ Gingham Challenge


Here is the mood board for this Challenge:




I hope you like my card!


Thanks for stopping by!



Lori


9 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love that bunny. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Easter card. Beautiful die cut sentiment and cute bunny image. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Gingham" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the script on the die cute sentiment and that cute bunny is adorable. I enjoyed your entry and thanks for joining in the fun at Double D "Gingham" challenge. Good luck.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe ... so adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Gingham’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card design. And, that bunny face looks great with the gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet!! That bunny is absolutely adorable!! I love the pretty flowers and colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another sweet bunny card! You're on a roll. YOu're making me want to pull out my gingham papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Lori, this is just sooo cute! Great color combo and the gingham background is wonderful. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't this darling! I adore this bunny face so much! It's so sweet! You did a great job drawing in the lines of the face!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!