Friday, March 22, 2019

Easter Greetings

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing this Easter card I made with the Impression Obsession Garden Bunny stamp.



Ingredients:

Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 12
La La Land Heart Banner
White card stock
Purple paper
Purple Gingham paper
Purple dot paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink
Seedless Preserves distress ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of my card.  I took a piece of Purple Gingham paper, inked the edges with Seedless Preserves distress ink and attached that to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, some black ink and the Impression Obsession Garden Bunny stamp and stamped it onto the paper and then colored it in with Copic markers.  I took the Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 12 die and cut out the bunny.  I took the next size up die and some Purple paper and cut out the bigger label and added the bunny to that and then placed that onto the card.  I took more Purple paper and the La La Land Heart Banner die and cut out the banner and added it to the card.  I took the Purple dotted paper and the Heart Banner die and cut that out and inlaid the dotted hearts into the banner.  I took the sentiment from the My Creative Time I'lll Never Let You Go stamp set and some black ink and stamped that onto some white paper and added that to the card above the banner.


I am entering this card into the following Challenges:




The Impression Obsession Challenge ~ Happy Easter!


And




I am entering this card into the Double "D" Challenge ~ Gingham Challenge


Here is the mood board for this Challenge:




I hope you like my card!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Lori! Of course purple being my favorite color really caught my eye!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Gingham’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, Lori, I love the lavender, the gingham, and all the fab die cuts! What a darling little bunny sitting in his garden. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Lori!! I love the adorable image!! You've colored it beautifully!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori this is a stunning Easter card and the bunny is cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet Easter card, Lori. I love IO's Garden bunny, one of my faves from the IO spring release. You've created a lovely card with this image, your colors, and details of the gingham and dotted swiss.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!