Monday, February 4, 2019

Some Quilted Cards for Turner Syndrome Awareness

Hello Blogging Friends!!


**Please see my TURNER SYNDROME AWARENESS BLOG HOP post for details on how to enter for prizes and learn what it is all about!** ~ ends February 7th!!

I have always loved quilts, even made a few over the years, but these quilt dies make piecing everything together so easy and I love the finished look!  I made all of these in the same color scheme that we used for the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop:



Here are my cards:


Ingredients:

Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Rectangle Mat die 
Jillian Vance Stamps Quilt Quotes stamp set
White card stock
Yellow patterned paper
Yellow paper
Green paper
Blue paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the yellow printed paper, inked the edges with black ink and attached it to the base.  I took the Purple Daisy Design Pennsylvania Star die and I cut out the blue, yellow and green paper and then I took the outer edge of the green cut and placed it onto the card.  I took the blue, yellow and green pieces and inlaid them into the quilt die.  I took some black ink, white paper and the Jillian Vance Stamps Quilt Quotes sentiment and stamped that onto the white paper and then I cut that out with the My Lil' Inker Designs Stitched Recatangle Mat die and added that to the card.






Both of the above cards were made with Assorted yellow, green and blue papers and I used the Gina Marie Designs Quilt Die #3 ~ Flower Burst

I also used the It's A Girl Thing sentiment by Donna Ellis on both cards.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori


6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori your cards are gorgeous. I love these quilted designs. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilts are all so beautiful, Lori!! I love the designs of each one!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this quilted card, and you have so much more patience than I to create such beauty in paper form

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilted makes are some of my faves from you and I especially enjoy them in this color combo!! They're all gorgeous Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these quilt designs! Very pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow these are stunning, what fun cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!