Tuesday, February 5, 2019

A few more cards for Turner Syndrome Awarness

***Please see my TURNER SYNDROME AWARENESS BLOG HOP post for details on how to enter for prizes and learn what it is all about!*** ~ ends February 7th!!


Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a few more cards that I made for Turner Syndrome Awareness that I will be selling on my Card for Charity Facebook Page.  All of the money from the card sales is being donated to the Turner Syndrome Foundation.


Here are my cards:



Ingredients:

Perky Penny Papers I CARE stamp set
White card stock
Light blue paper
Red, green and yellow scraps from my stash
Black ink
Bundled Sage distress ink
Tumbled Glass distress ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of  Lemoncraft green print paper from the Fresh Summer paper pack, inked the edges with Bundled Sage distress ink and added it to the card.  I took some green, yellow and red scrap paper and the Frantic Stamper Dainty Tulip die and cut out two tulips, one in red and one in yellow.  I then added the two tulips to a piece of yellow Lemoncraft Fresh Summer paper, cut the corners with a decorative corner rounder and added that to light blue paper.  I used the same corner rounder on the blue paper, inked the edges with Tumbled Glass distress ink and added that to the card.  I took the sentiment from the Perky Penny Papers I CARE stamp set and some black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the bottom of the card.




Ingredients:

Sizzix Thinlets Swirling Stars die
Impression Obsession Let the Stars Light Your Way stamp
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Watercolor paper
Faded Jeans distress oxide
Salty Ocean distress oxide
Wilted Violet distress oxide
Clear Sparkle Stickles
Yellow Ink

For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm paper for the base of the card.  I took a piece of watercolor paper, my craft mat, Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean, Witled Violet distress oxides and rubbed each of them onto the craft mat and spritzed the ink with water and laid my watercolor paper in the ink several times.  I let the paper dry and then I spritzed it again and let it dry.  Once the paper was dry I took the Sizzix Thinlets Swirling Stars die and cut out the stars on the watercolor paper.  I attached some yellow paper to the back of the watercolor paper and then I highlighted the stars with Stickles.  I stamped the sentiment with yellow ink and the Impression Obsession Let the Stars Light Your Way stamp.  I attached the watercolor paper to the card base.




Ingredients:

White card stock
Watercolor paper
Yellow paper
Yellow and green stars
Faded Jeans distress oxide
Salty Ocean distress oxide
Wilted Violet distress oxide
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of watercolor paper, my craft mat, and Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet distress oxides and rubbed them all over the watercolor paper and spritzed it with water and let it dry.  When the paper was dry I took the Hero Arts Cloudy Moon Fancy die and cut out the center of the paper.  I took some yellow paper and attached it to the back of the card.  I took some black ink and the Jillian Vance Star Sentiment stamp and stamped the sentiment in the middle of the moon.  I took some yellow and green stars and glued them to the card randomly.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori your cards are gorgeous I love them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so beautiful, Lori!! I'm in total awe of how many cards you made!! It would've taken me two years at least (I'm a slow crafter!!) I love all of these!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your creations are all just gorgeous Lori!! Love the flowers on the top card and I just love the blended colors on the last two!! Brilliantly done! I need to gather my cards and get them sent out to you so that you can add them to your charity my friend!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely, Lori! I am impressed with all the artsy features in these, making them even prettier! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both really nice, I love the backgrounds on them

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!