Thursday, January 3, 2019

Love You


Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I made this card for the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge with the theme of Something New.


For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of the I love you paper and cut it out with the Simon Says Stamps Hearts Alive die and placed it in the center of the paper and cut it out.  I then took some cranberry paper and added that to the base of the card and then I added the I love you paper on top. I took some black paper and cut out the CZ Design Die Love You 2  and cut that out, next I cut out more cranberry paper with the same die.  I layered the cranberry love you die cut on top of the black love die cut.  I am really loving both of these Simon Says Stamps dies!!

Be sure to stop by the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge ~ Something New to see all their wonderful creations!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a gorgeous and romantic design Lori! I really love that scripty word background in black too!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking fabulous! I am really liking that background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the dies you used and the pretty script background!! It's so stunning!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous heart card and love the word background.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!