Saturday, January 5, 2019

Cheapo Dies Hawaiian Flowers

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I am sharing a card I made with the Exclusive Hawaiian Flowers die.



Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm card stock
Green patterned paper
Lavender patterned paper
2 different shade of green paper
Dusty Concord distress ink
Bundled Sage distress ink
Stickles

For this A2 card I started with a piece of Neenah Desert Storm card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of green patterned paper, inked the edges with Bundled Sage distress ink and attached it to the card.  I took the Cheapo Dies Exclusive Hawaiian Flowers die and some lavender paper, and two shades of green paper and cut out the die three times.  I took one of the green cuts and added that to the card.  I then took the lavender cut and cut the leaves away and added the flowers to the card on top of the green cut.  I took the inside of the green leaves on the third cut and inlaid them into the leaves on the card.  I cut out the Fairie Dust rectangle from the a piece of paper from the Graphic 45 Fairy Dust 8 by 8 paper pad, I inked the edges with Dusty Concord distress ink and added that to the card.  I took some stickles and added them to the flower stamens and the fairy.  I then took some of the Raspberry Sparkles sequins and added them to the card.

I hope you like my card!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers and a beautiful card! Love that die.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I just love those flowers. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love hibiscus flowers!! These are so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such soft and pretty flowers Lori! Love your added sparkle and design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!